CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

AMARA

So since I've been M.I.A. in the blogging world I went back to school for Esthetics! Which for those of you who don't know is skin care (waxing, facials, etc) It didn't take me super long since I have my hair license! So now I'm currently at Amara Day Spa Salon and Boutique in Orem. It's so dang cute and I'm way excited! So if any of you need your hair done or anything waxed, feel free to come on in and see me :)

Pictures don't even do it justice!

Where I spend all my money...

Too cute :)



10 comments:

MEGS AND JENNER said...

Kassandra... Congratulations we can be friends again!
Except, a little bummed no pics of the secondhand serenade concert???
I see how it is.

Steph and Brady said...

Oh my! I am glad you are alive! It has been too long! I love the new salon you are at! It looks so cute! Oh I have to tell you I am so jealous of the concerts you have been to! How fun!! Well, I am glad you are doing great! Can't wait for more posts!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

Looks like a cute place! Wish it wasn't in Orem ha. Love you girl, glad to hear you're still alive!!

Kandis & Derek said...

Welcome back! When you goign to come see my new place? You and Tyson should come up and we'll do a double date

Stizz said...

Too bad I still don't live there, I'd come test out your waxing skills. :)

Nic & Trudi said...

I'm glad you found my blog. It looks like you have been having a way fun summer. And you are so freakin cute!!

Rachelle said...

It looks like you have been having a busy summer! It is good to hear from you, and such a cute shop you are at!

RS said...

It IS adorable!! And thank you for updating your blog! :) -Katie

Unknown said...

yay!!!! You finaly did it. Love the pictures, lets hang out again soon.

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

Hey Kass! I'm so happy I came across your blog. Congrats that salon is adorable. As are you and Tyson:)
-Linds